We look forward to having you and your child visit Sugar Hill Church! We have friendly people ready to help you check-in your child, find your way around the church, and answer questions.
The following things can also help your family have a great experience with us:
- Please label all children’s bags, bottles, cups, Bibles, and outerwear before arriving
- Save time during the check-in process at church by completing the online Guest Registration Form.
- At a Children’s Check-In Station, you will be given two security tags with matching numbers: a nametag for your child to wear and a parent tag, so that you may pick up your child. The security tag numbers are unique to each family and each visit to Sugar Hill Church
- Program your cell phone to vibrate, so we can text you if needed
- When picking up your child, have your parent tag ready. For security purposes, the numbers on the parent’s tag must match the child’s nametag before he may leave the classroom