For the protection of all of our children, the following guidelines will help you determine if you should bring your child to his/her ministry program:
- A sick child may have one or more of the following symptoms:
- A fever over 99.6 degrees currently or for the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea currently or for the last 24 hours
- Runny nose with a thick, colored mucus
- Unexplained rashes
- Skin infections (impetigo, boils or ringworms)
- Eye infections
- Childhood diseases such as chicken pox, mumps, measles, rubella, pertussis or scarlet fever.
- If a child currently has any of the above symptoms, the teacher will not be able to accept the child into the classroom. If a child develops any of the above symptoms while in our care, we will ask you to come and get him/her. We will not administer medications of any kind.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will help protect the health of all of our children.