Welcome to our online giving page. If you are just visiting, we are not about your money, but do want to allow our church family a convenient way to support the ministries of SHC.
To use online giving click the appropriate link below...The first time you give, you will be given the option to create a code/pin. If you choose to do this, it will save you a lot of time and manual entry in the future.
- Give using our new and improved solution: Give Online Now
- You can also give by texting the word "Give" to: 770-749-7559
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact the church office by calling (770) 945-5092.
- Credit card payments take 24 hours to be posted.
- ACH payments from a bank account take 4 days (different process from credit).
- Transaction fees will not be passed on to the givers...100% of their gift will go to the fund specified.
- A receipt is generated upon payment confirmation.
- Gifts can be made one time or set up to be recurring.
- The payment history will only display payments made on our website and not the payments made via the offering plate.
- The payment history screen is not a substitute for the annual contribution statement we mail.
Cash and Checks
You can also give through cash or check checks. Please make checks payable to Sugar Hill Church. These can be given during a service, dropped into the giving box at the exit of the Worship Center, or in person at the church offices. They may also be mailed to our Finance department at the address below:
Sugar Hill Church
Attention: Finance Department
5091 Nelson Brogdon Blvd.
Sugar Hill, GA 30518
A word about designated gifts: Although the church will make every effort to honor the contribution designation of the donor, contributions become the property of the church, and the church has the discretion to determine how to best use contributions to carry out its functions and purposes. Such control of contributions by the church is required to ensure that they will be used to carry out its functions and purposes, and to ensure donors’ contributions satisfy requirements for tax-deductibility.
By contributing to Church designated projects/funds, donors acknowledge that the church has full authority to apply contributions designated for this project to other purposes in the event the project is canceled or oversubscribed, or other needs necessitate such action.