Begin your time in silent reflection on this week. Thank God for three specific things you have seen him do this week.
Read Luke 5:1-11
- What was Peter’s response when Jesus gave him instruction about how to fish?
- How did Peter react when Jesus did a great miracle?
- How was Peter’s life different once they reached shore?
- How does your life need to be different after experiencing Jesus this week?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-10
- List 5 things you are thankful for. Pray and thank God for his blessings.
- Have you ever received a gift you didn’t deserve? If so, how did you respond?
- How would you explain God’s grace to someone?
- How does it make you feel to be described as God’s masterpiece? What are the implications of this?