Jun 22, 2018 | 2018 High School Camp Devos
Begin your time in silent reflection on this week. Thank God for three specific things you have seen him do this week.
Read Luke 5:1-11
- What was Peter’s response when Jesus gave him instruction about how to fish?
- How did Peter react when Jesus did a great miracle?
- How was Peter’s life different once they reached shore?
- How does your life need to be different after experiencing Jesus this week?
Jun 21, 2018 | 2018 High School Camp Devos
- Read Ephesians 2:8-10
- List 5 things you are thankful for. Pray and thank God for his blessings.
- Have you ever received a gift you didn’t deserve? If so, how did you respond?
- How would you explain God’s grace to someone?
- How does it make you feel to be described as God’s masterpiece? What are the implications of this?
Jun 20, 2018 | 2018 High School Camp Devos
- Open in Prayer. Ask God to show you something for your day today.
- Write down 3 things you are thankful for.
Read Romans 12:1-11
- What do you think it means to be a living sacrifice to God?
- How does being a sacrifice affect our worship?
- Name 3 ways that you can show genuine affection for someone today?
Jun 19, 2018 | 2018 High School Camp Devos
- Read Psalm 100.
- Write down 5 things you are thankful for.
- How has God shown goodness to you?
- How can you specifically respond to God’s goodness?
Jun 16, 2018 | 2018 High School Camp Devos
It’s time for High School Beach Camp! Make sure you take a little bit of time on the ride down to start to build relationships with the people on your bus (especially with any people you may not know all that well yet!), and ask God to start to prepare your heart to hear everything He wants to teach you this week.
Every morning this week, we will be posting a devotional prompt here in this section. Other important info included on this page is a copy of the Community Covenant that you and your parents have signed, our tentative schedule for the week, and contact information for Joy & Tripp if you need them throughout the week.
This is truly going to be an amazing week – Let’s make the most of every moment!