Opportunities to Give
TEXT TO GIVE
You can also give by texting the word “Give” to: 770-749-7559
CASH + CHECKS
These can be given during a service, dropped into the giving box at the exit of the Worship Center, in person at the church office, or mailed to our Finance Department at the address below (Please make checks payable to Sugar Hill Church):
Sugar Hill Church
Attention: Finance Department
5091 Nelson Brogdon Blvd.
Sugar Hill, GA 30518
Our beloved Susan Roebuck went to be with the Lord on June 23, 2020. Susan brought light everywhere she went. She always greeted you with a smile, and she never wavered in her faith. She served faithfully in our church, local schools and community for two decades. While our hearts are saddened, we know that when she reached Heaven’s gates, she was greeted with “well done, my good and faithful servant.” If you’d like to donate towards some local missions that Susan was passionate about, click here.
- Credit card payments take 24 hours to be posted.
- ACH payments from a bank account take 4 days (different process from credit).
- Transaction fees will not be passed on to the givers…100% of their gift will go to the fund specified.
- A receipt is generated upon payment confirmation.
- Gifts can be made one time or set up to be recurring.
- The payment history will only display payments made on our website and not the payments made via the offering plate.
- The payment history screen is not a substitute for the annual contribution statement we mail.
A word about designated gifts: Although the church will make every effort to honor the contribution designation of the donor, contributions become the property of the church, and the church has the discretion to determine how to best use contributions to carry out its functions and purposes. Such control of contributions by the church is required to ensure that they will be used to carry out its functions and purposes, and to ensure donors’ contributions satisfy requirements for tax-deductibility.
By contributing to Church designated projects/funds, donors acknowledge that the church has full authority to apply contributions designated for this project to other purposes in the event the project is canceled or oversubscribed, or other needs necessitate such action.